- The Allegheny Review is dedicated exclusively to undergraduate works of poetry, fiction, creative nonfiction, and art. The Allegheny Review awards prizes to outstanding undergraduate poets and prose writers.
Collision Literary Magazine
- Collision Literary Magazine is one of the few undergraduate publications in the nation dedicated exclusively to creative nonfiction and nonfiction poetry. Each semester, Collision publishes personal essays, narratives, travel pieces, profiles, poems, art, and photography by undergraduates from around the world.
Columbia Journal of Literary Criticism (CJLC)
- CJLC is devoted to publishing rigorous works of undergraduate scholarship. It encourages students to view themselves as vital members of the intellectual community they inhabit and is looking for papers in the humanities that exhibit strong theses, internal coherence, and an engagement with academic scholarship.
Into the Teeth of the Wind
- Into the Teeth of the Wind is a student-run review that is dedicated to publishing quality poetry in all of its various manifestations, from the strictly formal to the exotically eclectic. The review is published from one to four times per year, and accepts both poetry and art submissions year-round from around the world.
Journal for Undergraduate Research Opportunities (JURO)
- JURO is an online undergraduate research journal dedicated to promoting student research from the arts, humanities, and social sciences. JURO issues incorporate extensive multimedia elements, including streaming audio and video, to present the research and artwork of their contributors. While JURO primarily publishes scholarship conducted by students at the University of Georgia, special issues also include undergraduate research from other institutions.
The Oswald Review
- The Oswald Review is an international, refereed journal of undergraduate criticism and research in the discipline of English. It is published annually each fall.
Queen City Writers (QCW)
- QCW is a refereed online journal that publishes essays and multimedia work by undergraduates. It is published three times per year in the fall, winter, and spring. The journal invites thought-provoking pieces from any disciplinary perspective that explore questions and problems relating to writing, rhetoric, reading, literacy, popular culture and media, community discourses, and multimodal and digital composing.
Young Scholars in Writing: Undergraduate Research in Writing and Rhetoric (YSW)
- YSW is a journal dedicated to publishing research articles written by undergraduates in a wide variety of disciplines associated with rhetoric and writing. It seeks theory-driven and/or research-based submissions from undergraduates on the following topics: writing, rhetoric, composition, professional writing, technical writing, business writing, discourse analysis, writing technologies, peer tutoring in writing, writing process, writing in the disciplines, and other related areas.