National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR)
- April 6-8, 2017, University of Memphis, NC. NCUR is the largest and most prestigious multi-disciplinary undergraduate research conference in the United States.
Posters on the Hill, Washington, DC
- Abstracts Due December 2, 2016 Learn more here.
- Call for Abstracts for 2017 will be posted when live
- Application opens: Wednesday, September 7, 2016
- Application closes: Wednesday, November 2, 2016. Portal closes at 11:59PM EST.
- Visit CUR 2017 website here for more.
Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference for Undergraduate Scholarship (MARCUS)
Sweet Briar College will be hosting the annual Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference for Undergraduate Scholarship (MARCUS
) on TBD 2017. The goal is to base projects on critical interpretation of primary material, demonstrate a responsiveness to other work within one's field(s), and ultimately produce new work. Registration and travel information are now available - the deadline to register to present at MARCUS is TBD.
American Geophysical Union Virtual Poster Showcases
An exciting new opportunity for undergraduate graduate students to showcase their research is being piloted and launched by AGU this year. While many students conduct research with faculty, as part of their course work, or as part of their degree program, they often face barriers to traveling to present that research, especially at national conferences. The virtual poster showcases
will allow participation by those students who can’t travel. There are several deadlines in the fall.
AAAS 2016 Annual Meeting
- TBD 2018, The AAAS Annual Meeting is interdisciplinary and inclusive. Each year, thousands of leading scientists, engineers, educators, policymakers, and journalists gather together to discuss recent developments in science and technology. Student posters are accepted. Students may also volunteer to get free registration and subscription to Science magazine.